The APU PALAMGUWAN CULTURAL EDUCATION CENTER (APC) is a DepEd-recognized indigenous school offering culture-based education to the children and youth of Upper Pulangi, Bukidnon. APC’s main branch in Sitio Bendum, Barangay Busdi offers Kinder to Grade 12 classes. APC also operates connecting schools in four other villages that offer Kinder up to Grade 3.
The APC High School in Sitio Bendum is looking for smart, young people who would like to work with and serve Indigenous Peoples and make a difference for them. The junior high school is presently in need of the following:
- Academic Coordinator – to lead the APC schools, its teachers and students, in pursuing the achievement of academic goals and learning outcomes and contributes to effective curriculum delivery of a culture-based K-12 education. (click here for more information)
- High School and Grade School teachers – Math, Science, MAPEH, English, Filipino, Araling Panlipunan, and Senior High School subjects (click for more information)
- Head of Guidance Formation– to lead the in designing and implementing formative and accompaniment programs for students, teachers, and parents (click for more information)
- Dalēpaan Manager – to head the management the dalepaan (a cultural household where children and youth from other villages come to live while they study at APC). (click for more information)
- Senior Financial Manager – to manage all the financial operations, regular donor and institutional reporting, budgeting, disbursing funds, overseeing auditing and tax functions, and reviewing current systems, policies, and procedures appropriate for a non-profit organization that promotes culture-based education. (click here for more information)