The APU PALAMGUWAN CULTURAL EDUCATION CENTER (APC) is a DepEd-recognized indigenous school offering culture-based education to the children and youth of Upper Pulangi, Bukidnon. APC’s main branch in Sitio Bendum, Barangay Busdi offers Kinder to Grade 12 classes. APC also operates connecting schools in four other villages that offer Kinder up to Grade 3.
The APC School in Sitio Bendum is looking for mission-oriented individuals who would like to work with and serve Indigenous Peoples and make a difference for them. The APC school is in need of the following:
- Academic Coordinator – to assist and equip community teachers in designing, facilitating, and documenting lessons where cultural knowledge is explored alongside K to 12 competencies. See details here.
- School Administrator – to develop and maintain administrative systems to enable the school to continue making relevant and contextualized education accessible to indigenous children and youth. See details here.
- Curriculum Writer – to develop an online course on community-based forest and water management. See details here.
- Documentation and Communications Assistant – provides documentation support to APC programs and contributes to the development of institutional communication materials while managing the use and development of various communication and online media to effectively share and present APC’s work programs, activities, and engagements to the broader public. See details here.
- Financial Manager – responsible for managing all the financial operations, regular donor and institutional reporting, budgeting, disbursing funds, overseeing auditing and tax functions, and reviewing current systems, policies, and procedures appropriate for a non-profit organization that promotes culture-based education. (see full job description)
- Agroecology Practitioner – responsible for developing a training design for the agroecology
program in the Farm School of the APC-FFLM Unit and teaching agroecology methods and practices to the youth. (see full job description)
- Farm Manager – responsible for developing and enhancing the organic sustainability of the school farm and household needs, oversees crop and livestock production in the farm and ensures that farm activities are ecologically sustainable. The position also facilitates the documentation of farming practices to be translated into learning materials and methods for conducting training courses on organic agriculture. (see full job description)
To apply, download the APC Job Application Form and fill it out. Email the filled-out form to firstname.lastname@example.org including the latest CV and cover letter.
Good Afternoon Sir,
May i know how much is your salary rate?
Good Morning po,
Maaari pa po bang mag-apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Good Evening po. Are you still looking for a teacher?
Yes, we are reviewing applications. Please check out this page for information: https://apupalamguwancenter.essc.org.ph/?page_id=2159